How long will Ten Hag last at United?

It’s hilarious listening to Utd fans saying he’s the right man! wtf they wanted him hung before cup final.

The fact nobody wanted the job just shows how bad they are.

Let’s the madness continue :-)
It’s win win. Almost worth losing the cup to these idiots for this to happen.

If he fails, which he will, Southgate is lurking around and even if he gets it ‘till the end is the season’ that’s a good 5 months of laughter from Christmas.

A shit show.

Fucking idiots

However in the real world ( without the rag spin ) -

"Decision Makers are well aware that no manager of any credible standing is prepared to take over the poisoned challice in place of Ten Haag".

Meanwhile Gareth Southgate awaits the phone call...........

Last edited:
Think he's good enough - with a fully fit squad - to get them top four. He made big mistakes last year but having 8 or 10 injuries at basically every point in the season definitely contributed to their poor form. I think he's well within his rights to slap the FA Cup on the boardroom table and demand he keeps his job. Still think with a fully fit back four and a proper midfield they'll finish in a strong position.

Made my summer this..now let's hope waistcoat is next through door at some point

Think he's good enough - with a fully fit squad - to get them top four. He made big mistakes last year but having 8 or 10 injuries at basically every point in the season definitely contributed to their poor form. I think he's well within his rights to slap the FA Cup on the boardroom table and demand he keeps his job. Still think with a fully fit back four and a proper midfield they'll finish in a strong position.

And yet still rely upon kick and rush football .

Last edited:
The problem next season will be VAR and the powers that be will shift all their help from liverpool to these bastards and try to get the into the top four.
Confused on this, the allegation from you and others has always been that the powers that be are corrupt in favour of EVERY red shirt club EVERY season.
Are you now saying they didn't help the rags last season?

So are we willing to sacrifice an FA Cup final loss to them, to keep him on? About evens, for me. Brilliant news, the circus continues.

IMG_2013.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.