How long will Ten Hag last at United?

I don't think the injuries are all bad luck, they play hundred miles an hour flying in to last ditch tackles and are on the edge throughout the game. City are far more controlled in possession and not diving in wildly
It's not a coincidence!

Got to hand it to nited and their pals in the media trying to spin this as some great decision. Nobody ovbiousley wanted the job so they are stuck with their current manager. Says alot about the mess they are in, do they actually think there is going to be some massive change next year. They beat a hung over City by fluking a goal and then sitting back defending for their lives, still it keeps the comedy show on the road for 24/25.

I don't think the injuries are all bad luck, they play hundred miles an hour flying in to last ditch tackles and are on the edge throughout the game. City are far more controlled in possession and not diving in wildly
It's not a coincidence!

You have to have a look at what they are doing in training and what the sports science department is doing as well. It’s not a coincidence they have all these injuries, you look at some of the profile of the players they buy being total crocks in Varane, Casimero and their new pound shop Haaland always seems to have something up with him.

How long before the natives get wrestles again? I’m saying November.

Looking forward to another season of
"We heff played ferry well a? We are here to win tropheesh a?" delusion, comedy results and performances and wailing and crying over turgid slow uninspired fayre at the swamp.

Think they are just waiting for Southgate.
Once he has a rest after the euros, united will be in 8th place again and he will be brought in to save the season - and fail.

You have to have a look at what they are doing in training and what the sports science department is doing as well. It’s not a coincidence they have all these injuries, you look at some of the profile of the players they buy being total crocks in Varane, Casimero and their new pound shop Haaland always seems to have something up with him.

How long before the natives get wrestles again? I’m saying November.
That's being very generous. they'll be wanting his head on a stick by the end of september when they quickly realise nothign has changed whatsoever either in style or tactics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.