How long will Ten Hag last at United?

Ten Hag will last Ten Games. Thats how long I give him. Those players he has are NOT going to perform for him. That would be a miracle given the time and prima donna superstars they have. 3 or 4 bad performances and the fans will call for his head, the media will agree and the shitshow starts again.

I just hope they havent planned for hags depaarture and end up getting some nobody, or Gareth.

Gone by October.

Ten Hag will last Ten Games. Thats how long I give him. Those players he has are NOT going to perform for him. That would be a miracle given the time and prima donna superstars they have. 3 or 4 bad performances and the fans will call for his head, the media will agree and the shitshow starts again.

I just hope they havent planned for hags depaarture and end up getting some nobody, or Gareth.

Gone by October.
Gareth pls

They played with their juniors. Rosenborg are fighting to get up europe qualifying in the league, so far a mid table team. Rosenborg arent like in the good old days
They had a few senior squad players out. Rashford, Casemiro, Evans, Mount and AWB all played in the opening 45 minutes. I understand why you're bigging up Rosenborg, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.