How long will Ten Hag last at United?

That was basically a full on plea to Utd fans
To keep on subscribing to sky sports
Which is how they got to where they did for two decades and a half until the top 6 of the league became an equal financial playing field.

We’ve done really well to get him an extension.
Probably would have still got it anyway seeing nobody else wanted to take on that sinking ship.

I bet during the so-called "Season review" they got in touch with a great number of potential candidates to replace him, but all put the phone down because of the sinking ship syndrome mentioned above.

They most probably all said "Winning the FA Cup and nothing else in a season is below my current employers expectations".

Probably would have still got it anyway seeing nobody else wanted to take on that sinking ship.

I bet during the so-called "Season review" they got in touch with a great number of potential candidates to replace him, but all put the phone down because of the sinking ship syndrome mentioned above.

They most probably all said "Winning the FA Cup and nothing else in a season is below my current employers expectations".
I’ve already written that review for Jim Rat. Here it is in full: We’re Fucked.

You would have thought that this idiot would keep his head down after embarrassing himself over £80 million Donny.
For those old enough to remember The Iraq War, he's the equivalent of Comical Ali with his bullshit spin.
Just like Comical Ali, no fucker believes him either.

Sky employ stupid and useless cunts with no genuine credibility, so the rags and dipper fans can relate to them, ie Kaveh, Melissa, James Savindra et al

Last edited:
I know its not allowed to say it here, but I think he is a good manager, and he will prove himself unfortunately this season.

Got to laugh at how emboldened he's become after getting that new contract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.