How long will Ten Hag last at United? / Save Poundland Pep/ Success!

From his very first day when he refused to answer questions to Sky and his security manhandled a reporter out of the way I knew he was a cock.

And so it proved.
When he got the job, I was one of a number of Blues who posted about our experiences working with Dutch fellas. Obviously, it’s a stereotype with a great many exceptions, but they tend to have a singular and dogmatic view of things, a high opinion of themselves and don’t take feedback and criticism well. He’s played out exactly as expected. My only surprise is that he’s lasted this long.

Ticker tape Saturday 25th May 5.30pm - News coming out Old Trafford that Ten Haag is leaving Manchester United

Little chance of him staying based on recent performances.

IMG-1668.jpg
IMG-1667.jpg

If this is true, and they are even considering a coach, who has had a little success in the lower leagues, then they really have plumbed new depths.

As I said in an earlier post, he would be easily manipulated by the pisscan.
Of course this is true to the extent that they are looking at other managers. The only reason Ten Hag stays is because they can't find a better replacement who will accept the job.

Come on down Southgate after he wins the euros, what the fuck did I just say, I meant when Southgate fucks up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.