How long will Ten Hag last at United?

its over and it has been for a while, he will depart soon after the FA Cup,,i do have a feeling there going to fall apart in that game as the world watches on, i seriously think it will be something ridiculous like 7-0, 8-0
It would be nice to wrestle the highest scoring FA cup win away from Bury, outright, and with no CL final afterwards I can see many of City players having a special 90mins, and actually doing what they have threatened to do to united on many occasions and absolutely batter them for the full 90mins with no stupid mistakes to allow them a consolation goal or three.

It would be nice to wrestle the highest scoring FA cup win away from Bury, outright, and with no CL final afterwards I can see many of City players having a special 90mins, and actually doing what they have threatened to do to united on many occasions and absolutely batter them for the full 90mins with no stupid mistakes to allow them a consolation goal or three.
I’m sure the ref and var will do their best to keep it respectable.

I would love us to absolutely batter, and therefore, completely humiliate the bastards.

Having said that, I’d settle for a scruffy 1- 0 win.

I think people are being very unfair to Eric. We should be good neighbours. Plus, who among us isn't sometimes completely shit at our jobs. I hope he wins his next game.

Well said Becks. We all need to give Poundland our full support. Perhaps even consider letting "The World's Greatest Club"™ win in a couple of weeks, if it means Erik keeps the gig. Short term pain for long term gain, innit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.