How many Bluemooners are out of work?

sdm said:
I'm self employed, i work in railway and construction,i recently went 7 weeks with 4 days work.It nearly killed me but i've picked up in the past few weeks,so i could turn it around.

2 mates of mine are in deep ,one is a 12 year served alarms/electrical/cctv installator ,he hasn't worked since november and is on his ring piece,if anyone is in this game and knows of any vacancies pm me.

The other has 10 years experience in the car game ,plus he's done plenty of office stuff ,(don't know what though) if anyone is in this game pm me.

I'll vouch for both as top ,reliable lads who know their stuff.I trust both like brothers.

I'm a spark myself mate, and I know a few lads who are out of work, from what I'm hearing there's fuck all out there. It's gonna get worse as well.

PistonBlue said:
sdm said:
I'm self employed, i work in railway and construction,i recently went 7 weeks with 4 days work.It nearly killed me but i've picked up in the past few weeks,so i could turn it around.

2 mates of mine are in deep ,one is a 12 year served alarms/electrical/cctv installator ,he hasn't worked since november and is on his ring piece,if anyone is in this game and knows of any vacancies pm me.

The other has 10 years experience in the car game ,plus he's done plenty of office stuff ,(don't know what though) if anyone is in this game pm me.

I'll vouch for both as top ,reliable lads who know their stuff.I trust both like brothers.

I'm a spark myself mate, and I know a few lads who are out of work, from what I'm hearing there's fuck all out there. It's gonna get worse as well.
He's got enough to be a senior engineer ,spoke to him today,he's applied at IKEA.

sdm said:
PistonBlue said:
sdm said:

He's got enough to be a senior engineer ,spoke to him today,he's applied at IKEA.

If he has 2391 and some experience of inspection and testing, i know a firm who are taking on (or were about a month ago)

been out of work 6 week now. Was doing drylining in London but was sent home for a week cos work was short and we haven't been called back since.
I'm a joiner and dryliner but nothing is turning up. Have news we could be in work by the end of the month in Liverpool so here's hoping.
But to top it had my van btoke into last night and a load of tools nicked. bastards

I was out of work for 3 months, started a new job today with the Welsh Assembley Government :)

PJMCC1UK said:
been out of work 6 week now. Was doing drylining in London but was sent home for a week cos work was short and we haven't been called back since.
I'm a joiner and dryliner but nothing is turning up. Have news we could be in work by the end of the month in Liverpool so here's hoping.
But to top it had my van btoke into last night and a load of tools nicked. bastards

Anybody who steals a man's tools is a fucking scumbag. There should be a special category for that with double penalties. Bastards.

reading this thread makes me want to weep, i have been moaning my head off to my family that they can't have this, they can't have that. making ends meet at the shop has been a nightmare this year, mainly because people are so slow to pay.it is nothing though compared to reading about the people on short days and months and months out of work.
i dont want this thread to turn political but we need a general election, even if by some bizaar fluke labour get back in it will stablise things a little.

de niro said:
reading this thread makes me want to weep, i have been moaning my head off to my family that they can't have this, they can't have that. making ends meet at the shop has been a nightmare this year, mainly because people are so slow to pay.it is nothing though compared to reading about the people on short days and months and months out of work.
i dont want this thread to turn political but we need a general election, even if by some bizaar fluke labour get back in it will stablise things a little.

Labour ? We haven't had a Labour govt since Jim Callaghan.

stony said:
de niro said:

Labour ? We haven't had a Labour govt since Jim Callaghan.
good point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.