How many City players will make the Premier League 11?

Enjoying being a Blue

We have some outstanding players on their day but who will their fellow professionals choose for their team? I understand that the team is voted for in January (don't know why - can anyone explain?) and it is announced towards the end of the season.

For me we have a number of candidates but I would see the following as being in the voted for team:

Kompany
De Jong
Tevez

Of all our players not selected above I think I would name Silva as a fourth City player. I just have a feeling that Scholes will make the team instead but what do I know..

Any thoughts?

Tevez, Vinny and possibly Hart will, and Silva possibly should but I doubt he will, also think that NDJ WONT because of his repuation. He should though.

If we win the League, FA Cup and Europa Lge treble and Tevez gets the Golden boot we wont get a look in I'm afraid.

Enjoying being a Blue said:
We have some outstanding players on their day but who will their fellow professionals choose for their team? I understand that the team is voted for in January (don't know why - can anyone explain?) and it is announced towards the end of the season.

For me we have a number of candidates but I would see the following as being in the voted for team:

Kompany
De Jong
Tevez

Of all our players not selected above I think I would name Silva as a fourth City player. I just have a feeling that Scholes will make the team instead but what do I know..

Any thoughts?

Tevez and Hart are the only real possabilities - although none is most likely

Silva gets very little hype from the media and many are blind to just how good he has been outside of our own fanbase. On the contrary, Tevez is celebrated even by the most jaded anti-City media and Kompany's quality has become significantly more recognized this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.