How many fans lost?

The yellow card dished to Fred for violent conduct last night when the rules have this offence as a red card, just about put the final nail in the coffin for me about where I stand with todays corrupt version of the sport.
I said as much last night when I saw it, I am teetering on not renewing.

I won't be renewing mine or my boy's.

Financial circumstances will dictate that for many in the post-Covid era.

Messi arriving would obviously play in a lot of minds, but unless he is also offering to pay for people who can no longer afford to go, there will be plenty of fans, young and old, prioritising their cash.

I won't be lost, but will become a City card holder and go with my lad as and when I can afford to or a game that can't be missed.

I quite like the idea of going again because I want to, rather than feeling obligated because you have paid for a season-ticket.

No more shitty kick-off times to be dictated by.

At this moment I'd not be renewing for various reasons but not a money issue.

It's just too bent and obviously as a mid to late 50's guy not safe now.

How I'll feel come June/July, who knows, I've been teetering the last 2 renewals.

Heard that for LIverpool's next home game only 6,000 applied for tickets. Of course in their case could also be the affect of international travel.

Whilst Covid will be a valid reason behind this, footballing bodies also should not be hiding behind that fact to ignore that VAR has had a big effect also, as has the fact that quality levels have dropped due to inadequate preperation time and pointless international friendlies.

Be interesting to see the effects, surely reducing prices to encourage higher attendances has to be on the agenda. It could go either way, if they maintain prices then lower earning but more traditional match goers may lose out, and stepping into that void will be, I would argue, less passionate and hospitality supporters.

My fear would be that greed has shown itself king in the world of football time after time. For the Premier League in particular, as king of all the domestic leagues at least financially, the risks are there to lose its crown and become a much less attractive proposition for fans and investors alike. For lower and less well off leagues, the threat is their very existence.

It seems there are a large number of fans not renewing this season. I know about 4 myself. How many fans are going to be lost? Could it run into the thousands?
What people say they’ll do and what they end up doing are often two different things. I swore I wouldn’t turn on the TV for farcical games without crowds. Well, maybe our games. Well, maybe other games that seem crucial. Or potentially interesting. Or happen to be on.

I won't be renewing mine or my boy's.

Financial circumstances will dictate that for many in the post-Covid era.

Messi arriving would obviously play in a lot of minds, but unless he is also offering to pay for people who can no longer afford to go, there will be plenty of fans, young and old, prioritising their cash.

I won't be lost, but will become a City card holder and go with my lad as and when I can afford to or a game that can't be missed.

I quite like the idea of going again because I want to, rather than feeling obligated because you have paid for a season-ticket.

No more shitty kick-off times to be dictated by.
My thoughts exactly mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.