How many here are multilingual?

urban genie

The fish sauce thread had me thinking who can speak mpre than one language on here?

I can speak enough laotion-thai to get by when there but couldn't do a full speech to an audience amd used to be able to write it really well but not needed to for 6-7 years so an rusty.

When I lived in jersey I learnt a little portuguese to get by but that was 13 years ago and cannot really remember most of it.

I can however swear in polish, fench, italian, german and thai pretty fluently.

So anyone multilingial on here?

Last edited:
The fish sauce thread had me thinking who can speak mpre than one language on here?

I can speak enough laotion-thai to get by when there but couldn't do a full speach to an audience amd used to be able to writw it really weel by tnot needed to for 6-7 years so an rusty.

When I lived in jersey I learnt a little portuguese to get by but that was 13 years ago and cannot really remember most of it.

I can however swear in polish, fench, italian, german and thai pretty fluently.

So anyone multilingial on here?
are you taking the piss :)

I can speak little bits of Indian, polish, Slovakian ,german , French

gurumgurum cha (sp)brew :)

yim yemty cocot (sp) very bad Slovak word
corva (sp) very bad polish word
I worked with a lad at the airport who was studying different languages ,he could speak hundreds literally ,and fluent in all of them,he found that once he learnt his first language the others were easy for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.