How many here are multilingual?

I always assumed the welsh only spoke welsh to each other when an english person walked into a gift shop in Conway ;-)

Oh fuck... That is such a myth. My first language Welsh mates switch to speak English to me. I’m a very anglicised Welshman.

Native speaker of English, fluent in German and Austrian. Can read and understand Spanish but lacking speaking practice. Bit of Italian, French, Serbo-Croat, Czech. And, of course, I can read Dutch but have no idea what they’re saying when they speak!

A bit of Polish, a bit of Spanish, a little less French.

English and fluent Bollocks from the taxi days .. Lunatic and drunken revelers chatting utter shite and I have to say I became rather good at it. What's life all about boss and is there even a god and my wife doesn't understand me and is bitcoin a sound investment and whats my favourite top 10 prog rocks tracks of all time and should I start a 5.2 diet . I didn't need a badge some nights just the services of a white coat and definitely enough content to create a wet psychiatrists dream.

I also get by conversationally with German and French but not very proficient at writing.

I think you either have a talent for languages or you don’t. I am useless with my hands for DIY work but can learn bits of Swedish easily.

Nobody from Scotland ever has. Its because you are all ruffians and uncouth types, peasants. If only you had let the Romans in and not built that silly wall.

They built the wall because they couldn’t handle us. Two actually. Still looking for the Legion that completely disappeared. I’m not a historian, but I don’t think it ended well for the poor cunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.