How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

He'll be lucky to get 15 all season! That was what some clown on Saturday Social on Sky said at the start of the season!

Really wish I put a Haaland total goals in season bet on before the forest game :D Odds are crap now.

As long as he breaks Salah's record (32) I'll be happy should be achievable at this rate.

Messi scored 50 league goals in Pep's last season at Barca, but it was Pep's worst season there. They failed to win a big trophy.

It would be amazing if Haaland scored 50, or even 40 goals, but the team comes first. Pep won't allow too much fixation on individual achievements. He'd be happier if we scored 110-120 goals than if Haaland broke individual records. 110-120 team goals guarantee you the title, 40-50 individual goals don't. Even if Salah had scored 50 goals back in 17/18, Liverpool wouldn't have won the title.

That said, I fully expect Haaland to work for the team and his goals to win us big trophies. We have one of the most creative teams in history with the likes of KDB, Gundogan, Bernie, Rodri, Cancelo, Foden, Mahrez, Grealish...And we've added to the team two outstanding goalscorers in Haaland and Alvarez. We can dream.

I think we need to be realistic and acknowledge that he is going to be pick an injury here and there - especially as he’s going to be targeted by every clogger centre half in the country.

If he’s gets 20 goals that’s an amazing return for his first season, and I think his is very possible.
He has 9 all ready haha 20 would be amazing but the way he’s going could be 40

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.