How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

This season so far it’s 21.34%, last season was 13.55%. Though our shooting accuracy remains static at 37%.
I did some rough statistics and it's probably too early to tell because we're on 3. 7ish goals per game right now but it showed an increase in conversion over the last three seasons

His average atm is a goal every 44 minutes which is just ridiculous.
I know he won't maintain that but the record of 35 looks to be well in reach.

I thought 3 more today after the Forest game in mid-week but as the days have gone-on...I think it's just the 2 from him today.

A disappointing brace to leave him on 11 in 6 games.

I did some rough statistics and it's probably too early to tell because we're on 3. 7ish goals per game right now but it showed an increase in conversion over the last three seasons
Yeah too early, too small of a sample size in comparison but good to check

Another tap in opportunity shunned today. He could (should?) be on 13 goals now. Our players need to be aware of everything around them when they get into positions like Foden earlier in the season, and Walker today. I'd imagine that Pep is none too happy about these wasted opportunities.

It’s all media driven so that when he doesn’t do it they can pile on. The fuckers. Anyway he scored again this evening.

Another tap in opportunity shunned today. He could (should?) be on 13 goals now. Our players need to be aware of everything around them when they get into positions like Foden earlier in the season, and Walker today. I'd imagine that Pep is none too happy about these wasted opportunities.
I thought Walker was offside, to be honest. Walker probably spared us the trauma of a celebration in vain with his club-footed finish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.