How many loyalty points will everyone be on after renewals

Manchester la la la la

Not renewed yet, but I'm going Platinum with all cup schemes for the 2nd year running which by my calculations will see me on 7330 points. Not too bad seeing as I only had 4600 before last seasons upgrade to Platinum

Manchester la la la la said:
Not renewed yet, but I'm going Platinum with all cup schemes for the 2nd year running which by my calculations will see me on 7330 points. Not too bad seeing as I only had 4600 before last seasons upgrade to Platinum

Big deal.. everyone is in the same boat so it means fuck all. You will just see the starting level for away tickets go up by 200 or so points. Its a fuckin con so the club can bleed an extra £50 out of us. I will still be going Platinum though (what choice do you have).

Francis Rizzo said:

Big deal.. everyone is in the same boat so it means fuck all. You will just see the starting level for away tickets go up by 200 or so points. Its a fuckin con so the club can bleed an extra £50 out of us. I will still be going Platinum though (what choice do you have).
Yes it is a con and people don't see that it is or don't want to see and as you say
"what choice do you have".

lancs blue said:
I can see ticket sales for the Swamp derby starting at 10,000pts this season.
If it was one of the last games of the season I reckon it would sell out at just under 10,000 if it was one of the first games about 8500. I'm on about 7700 so will miss out again.

greenfingers said:
Francis Rizzo said:

Yes it is a con and people don't see that it is or don't want to see and as you say
"what choice do you have".

Well my choice is that I'm going Gold this year. Why would I pay an extra £50 to still not have the points to compete for most away games, particularly the big games?

I've awarded myself 20 points for every game I went to before points started so I'm on about 25,000 at the minute. Although I did give myself 50 points for York away and 100 for Mansfield in the Auto Windscreen Wipers.

The club still have me down as only about 5,000 though for some reason, even though I have emailed them at least 20 times telling them to adjust my total to the correct number.

tidyman said:
I've awarded myself 20 points for every game I went to before points started so I'm on about 25,000 at the minute. Although I did give myself 50 points for York away and 100 for Mansfield in the Auto Windscreen Wipers.

The club still have me down as only about 5,000 though for some reason, even though I have emailed them at least 20 times telling them to adjust my total to the correct number.

You get 1000 points for York away. 2000 if you were platinum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.