How Many More Excuses?

wrenie72 said:
manchester blue said:
wrenie72 said:
ConnorMCFC said:
mate post it on one of the other 500 anti hughes threads we dont need another one

Thought I was entitled to an opinion??

wrenie, you are of course but there are ample threads on the subject, why clutter the board up with another thread?Topics should only be started if you have something new to stay, what if we all started a new thread when there are 10's of suitable ones to post your opinion in?

I will start a thread if I want. This is a public Forum! For Fooks sake get a life!

What's wrong with the others?

wrenie72 said:
manchester blue said:
wrenie72 said:
ConnorMCFC said:
mate post it on one of the other 500 anti hughes threads we dont need another one

wrenie, you are of course but there are ample threads on the subject, why clutter the board up with another thread?Topics should only be started if you have something new to stay, what if we all started a new thread when there are 10's of suitable ones to post your opinion in?

I will start a thread if I want. This is a public Forum! For Fooks sake get a life!

This attitude is what, at times, leads to the board getting cluttered up. We're just going to start deleting unnecessary threads soon I'm afraid.

ConnorMCFC said:
wrenie72 said:
ConnorMCFC said:

you are, but why not post it on one of the other 500 threads that are all about the same thing?
Thinking about this,anyone coming on here for the 1st time wouldn't have a clue about keeping similar stuff to the same thread.
Hence the 500 threads,he's no more an attention seeker than the rest tbh.

He can not keep papering over the cracks forever and it will catch up with him. A know every football fan likes to think he can talk a good game and i am no expert but i honestly think it was always going to end in tears with mark hughes and the book stops with the manager.The great bob marley once said that [ you can run away from most things in life but you can not run away from yourself ] so hughes knows that if things carry on the way they are then he will get what is coming to him and that is his p45 becouse i honestly think mark hughes knows deep down that the job is to big for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.