How many of this lot do you know ?

mammutly said:
Currently upstairs. I'd say about 8. This place has changed so much in the last year..

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: -, mammutly, and 252 guests
I taught the very same thing in 2008.

Blue Smarties said:
TCIB said:
I joined a few months back but have supported City since i was capable of making an informed choice, about 6 i think i was (29 now :< ).

I come from a dark corner of the net, which i have kind of left now due to time restrictions and getting out whilst you can. I still am a scene member but dont run 10's of servers now and just use sites for personal stuff as opposed to running/supplying torrent trackers with my sources.

I needed to fill up my regular distractions from work with stuff besides maintaining ftp's and realized City probably had a decent forum due to our large fan base. I have been here ever since :D
Plastic.

How much is the chablis here, i would look myself but im busy talking with investors whilst missing the first 15 mins of the second half.

:p

Forums are constantly evolving, and new members are the lifeblood of them.

It's inevitable that some people say it's not the same any more, but I enjoy it. It'd be tedious seeing the same people saying the same things.

mammutly said:
Ric said:
It's inevitable that some people say it's not the same any more

Could that be because it's not the same anymore?

- just a thought
just what is your gripe? You seem to want the forum to remain static or fixed in aspic of course it's not the same as it used to be City are not the same as they used to be judging from a few of your recent threads you are not enjoying the experience there is only one cure for that and you know what it is! Because this forum and life in general will not stop still for anyone

Ducado said:
mammutly said:
Ric said:
It's inevitable that some people say it's not the same any more

Could that be because it's not the same anymore?

- just a thought
just what is your gripe? You seem to want the forum to remain static or fixed in aspic of course it's not the same as it used to be City are not the same as they used to be judging from a few of your recent threads you are not enjoying the experience there is only one cure for that and you know what it is! Because this forum and life in general will not stop still for anyone

FFS, will you ger off that high horse!

It's an observation, not a criticism.

The forum is different/changing. Is commenting on that not to your taste?

If not, there is no need for you to keep whingeing about it. Just comment on those topics that do interest you.

Ric said:

It's inevitable that some people say it's not the same any more, but I enjoy it. It'd be tedious seeing the same people saying the same things.

Still plenty of that knocking about too ;)

Ric said:

Was you wearing a navy v-neck type top at Villareal ? If so, Elaine spotted you, stood next to/talking to some fat bloke who was wearing the red n' black away top ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.