How many of this lot do you know ?

I am one belonging to Bosnian contigent but not as a new Blue, just browsing your forum occasionally as I think you´re a very interesting club in rise, not like Chelski when Abramobitch bought them. And yes, from bigger part because of Edin. Teams there to be watched, not necessarily by fans. I am Liverpool fan since long and I know about your team since late 90´s (mostly thank to early USM games:) And all this shite about knowing every bit of history like when did someone score against who before 30 years I don´t care about that as I wasn´t even born then. Only important things for me is the year of foundation, major titles and club legends.
I went for the game in Munich and it was a real joy for me and I think I will go again if you play somewhere close to Bosnia. Football is for everyone and MCFC is now among biggest clubs so accept the fact that people are interested and are following your team even though they are not fans.

problem is you can't just base things off join date....I joined start of last year but had to change my mine as a certain player left. before that I never bothered to post much on forums now i'm addicted to it...along with twitter. I'm so glad I found this place...would of started posting years ago if I knew what i was missing.

i was on 606 for years and years,was a good laugh on there ,near the end it got silly due to all the wums,but wish it was still going there are a lot of cocks on there that need reminding how good we are and not so much united fans.

i found RSENAL and everton fans the worst,liverpool were getting bad as well.

still i really enjoy bluemoon,some of the classic threads are really funny.

I recognised quite a few posters, plus i 'follow' quite a few fellow posters on twitter. I've been here quite a while now. Knew about this forum for about 6 months and was a browser but then joined up to reply to a specific topic and stuck around ever since. Have to say its one of the best forum's i've seen on the web, credit to ric and the team.

Sleeping_Easy said:
I recognised quite a few posters, plus i 'follow' quite a few fellow posters on twitter. I've been here quite a while now. Knew about this forum for about 6 months and was a browser but then joined up to reply to a specific topic and stuck around ever since. Have to say its one of the best forum's i've seen on the web, credit to ric and the team.

Snap.

sir peace frog said:
i was on 606 for years and years,was a good laugh on there ,near the end it got silly due to all the wums,but wish it was still going there are a lot of cocks on there that need reminding how good we are and not so much united fans.

i found RSENAL and everton fans the worst,liverpool were getting bad as well.

still i really enjoy bluemoon,some of the classic threads are really funny.

606 was greatness in its heyday, some of the banter after matches was quality.

I bet there's a few that I know - but unaware who they are going by their usernames. I'm sure many may know me - or again unaware by my username. I'm sure I've taken a few quid of some of you guys over the years!!!

He_aint_Klotz said:
I am one belonging to Bosnian contigent but not as a new Blue, just browsing your forum occasionally as I think you´re a very interesting club in rise, not like Chelski when Abramobitch bought them. And yes, from bigger part because of Edin. Teams there to be watched, not necessarily by fans. I am Liverpool fan since long and I know about your team since late 90´s (mostly thank to early USM games:) And all this shite about knowing every bit of history like when did someone score against who before 30 years I don´t care about that as I wasn´t even born then. Only important things for me is the year of foundation, major titles and club legends.
I went for the game in Munich and it was a real joy for me and I think I will go again if you play somewhere close to Bosnia. Football is for everyone and MCFC is now among biggest clubs so accept the fact that people are interested and are following your team even though they are not fans.

Best post on here -bit of a shit thread!<br /><br />-- Fri Nov 04, 2011 3:45 pm --<br /><br />
glen quagmire said:
Sleeping_Easy said:

Snap.

Have to say Ric's (and other posters) blog is top notch ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.