How many of you are worried about your job at the moment?

i'm ok because i work for a really prudent guy who doesn't have loads of debts. the problem is you can work for a company that has the rug pulled by the banks. it's happened to loads of small companies (and a few big ones) where the bank review the position and just stop lending even though the greedy bastards have been bailed out by tosser Brown with our money

Lost mine a month ago. Worked in property law so the whole industry has gone belly up for the moment. Was at the firm for 14 years.

Worst thing is the Mrs will not let me wallow in self pity and blow my redundancy by sitting on the sofa and watching day time telly.

Both me and the missus have had to get new jobs as they closed down TMB the most profittable side of the whole biusiness. Although we've both secured new ones within the group we're realistic enough to know its still dodgy.

After tomorrow, fergies gotta be worried

Was coping with the recession/downturn until our CEO posted an interview in the Times stating that another shit load of people are going in the new year.They just havn't been told yet!!!!!!!!!!!

TWATS

My cousin works at Morgan Stanley at Canary Wharf. She is the Team Manager of about 5 staff who work on the "staff floor."

She has been crapping herself for about 8 weeks and says she has never seen it as bad.

Every day she goes to work wondering if her 50k job is gone. She is also 6 months pregnant with her first baby and working a 70 hour week most weeks to keep things afloat. I keep telling her to look after the baby and that some things in life are far more important than money.

Got to hold onto that thought, because it is true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.