How many of you

What about if i turn up put put in half arsed pefromances and produce nothing like what i and everyone else know i am capable of, which then causes huge divisions and arguments between associated members of the company (fans) ?

Even so it must be a big weight off his shoulders..I'm in my 40's and I'd be worried if i was falsely accused of a serious crime like that, and he's only a youngster!

uwerosler28 said:
What about if i turn up put put in half arsed pefromances and produce nothing like what i and everyone else know i am capable of, which then causes huge divisions and arguments between associated members of the company (fans) ?
hmmmmmmmm cant answer in all honesty. cant answer that one as i'm not in the public eye, but good point. Lets hope it lifts him<<<< thats my point

Yes but we're not in a forgien country. You have gotta look at where Robbie is from. For some justice does'nt exist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.