How many points to win 2019/20 season?

3 of the 4 league games we lost last season we were leading in? Spin the results to wins and we would have had 107 points! :-0 100 points minimum should be the target these days, especially if we upgrade the squad even further

It still seems incredible that without a fully fit KDB for large parts of last season the squad achieved what they did.

His minutes at FACup Final showed how he can change a game.

Heres hoping he comes out firing and can stay fit, as will be like a top premium price new signing for next season.

How many points for the team to win PL, well that's simple, it will be 92

We’ll probably get around the 100 mark again. 85/90 is the most Liverpool’s hoofball team will manage.

As things stand only Liverpool will challenge us next season. As such we will need one more than Liverpool get.
Simples.

It's probably already been said, but let's get to the magic 40 then anything else is a bonus!!!

If we can get to 40 by what...November we should be safe!!!!

as I was bang on with my answer of 1 more than anyone else last year, I'll go for consecutive and say 6 points more than any other team, thus relieving the end of season stress, but still maintaining interest deep into the season, you're welcome

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.