How many points to win the league?

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it will SIGNIFICANTLY tighter next season, and the Top 4 race will be decided by draws against lower teams parking the bus. The top teams that eke out a win (1-0 vs 0-0) against 11 man defenses will determine the League, and the Top 6 will all drop points against each other.

Those people predicting a walk in the park are, I believe, discounting some very tight games last season that could have turned the tide and piled on the pressure.

I think less than 90 points wins the League, due to the high number of draws.

Think it will SIGNIFICANTLY tighter next season, and the Top 4 race will be decided by draws against lower teams parking the bus. The top teams that eke out a win (1-0 vs 0-0) against 11 man defenses will determine the League, and the Top 6 will all drop points against each other.

Those people predicting a walk in the park are, I believe, discounting some very tight games last season that could have turned the tide and piled on the pressure.

I think less than 90 points wins the League, due to the high number of draws.

I don't disagree with you. BUT it didn't happen, did it.

I don't disagree with you. BUT it didn't happen, did it.
And we all rejoice at the number of times it turned 1 point into 3 points. I’m just saying that it’s a well you don’t want to HAVE TO return to, or can, all the time.

Heck, we made significant history with the last City kick of the season in the 9Xth minute! Thems fine margins! ;-)

Haha. Just goes to show how unrealistic some expectations now are when 85 points is seen as a negative!!!

It would have won something like half of the last 20 Premier League titles.
How did Wimbledon go mate?

If we get anything near of 85 it will be another good season.

Got a feeling Arsenal, UTD & Liverpool will be all very close.

Liverpool will be chomping at the bit there fans like always think it's their year, to be honest there not going to be far away.

Now the World Cup has finished I just want our players back, got a slight feeling our pre season isn't going to be great.

Hope the young kids do us proud.

World Cup will play a part teams will take a bit longer to get going due to players with no pre season. I expect there are still some major market moves yet so I’ll take 90 now

90 points will win it. Pep will get the players motivated and fired up again and if they still have the hunger then we can win again but no doubt it will be a lot tighter.

I think 90 will do it, so 30 wins. We got 32 last season. Personally I'd be happy with a close 2nd and two trophies IF one is the UCL.

Might as well just pluck numbers out of thin air at the moment.

We don't know the final teams yet. We don't know how players will settle in, how the new coaches will settle, how City will react to being Champions etc etc

About all we can say at the moment is suggest who will be our rivals. I think the strongest will be liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.