The Title Race - 2021/22

• Thread starter Deleted member 81382
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we'll drop points against Wolves at home, but can't see beyond 4 wins across the others.

13/15 points.

We still aren’t scoring enough of the good chances we make. Coupled with the amount of injuries, shit refs and number of games I think unfortunately we’ll drop points in a couple of the next games. Hope I’m wrong, I still cannot quite shake off the bad old days.

Villa away. D - too many out injured/ill
Watford away. D - one of those games, small club opposition‘s cup final
Wolves home. W
Leeds home. W
Newcastle away. D - would be typical this shit team gets something against us
Draw tonight, win the rest.

We still aren’t scoring enough of the good chances we make. Coupled with the amount of injuries, shit refs and number of games I think unfortunately we’ll drop points in a couple of the next games. Hope I’m wrong, I still cannot quite shake off the bad old days.

Villa away. D - too many out injured/ill
Watford away. D - one of those games, small club opposition‘s cup final
Wolves home. W
Leeds home. W
Newcastle away. D - would be typical this shit team gets something against us
Hope you’re wrong on everything there.

Foot on the gas next few games, this is where we can push on and take control of the league. The other two getting distracted with the league cup in the quarters and semi could work for us. Is it back to two legged semis this year?
Hope so lol

Everyone's winning at the moment so they could play themselves out of it, but I think Chelsea have been looking the worst of the three recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.