How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the derby I bet £50 on them at 200-1. It’s pure insurance: You hope you never need it, it can never replace what you’ve lost, but can come in handy. It’s making me a bit less anxious. Only a bit mind but money well spent.

Anyone who thinks this is over is a dick.
Even that amount of money wouldn’t sweeten the feeling of losing it .

The only way I can see this going tits-up is if Pep continues to make mass changes like the Leeds & Chelsea games. We've all seen that it's a gamble that hasn't worked out so I would be amazed if an intelligent guy like Pep tried it again. The facts are : 6 PL games to go plus a LC Final plus 2, hopefully 3, CL games. 10 games maximum. Two of the 3 remaining trophies are still a finger-tip away so now is the time to play the best team available EVERY game. We should only rotate in the PL, and only if & when that's in the bag. If these players can't keep up for it for 10 games when the stakes are so high then they don't deserve it. I personally believe that we'll win at least 2, with the CL a maybe. I can however see it being a close call all the way between now & the end of May.

For all the Piss Flaps who can't sleep because the Rags are giving them nightmares.

They are still near enough 100/1 for something that isn't going to happen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210418-200248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210418-200248_Chrome.jpg
    369.4 KB · Views: 31
Good job we are 8 points ahead then.

Not sure about anyone else but I’m entirely sanguine, smoking a cigarette on the balcony and enjoying a glass of red. As I’ve said before, those panicking will end up seeing the same results and outcome that I see at the end of the season, but I’m mighty sure I’ll enjoy the ride in more than them.

If flapping makes people feel better and is their way of coping then have at it. I wouldn’t swap positions with United for all the tea in China though.

Not saying we will bottle it, just stating an opinion i believe to be true.
We will drop pts but will win the Premiership.
PS - I'm not the flapping type

Attachments

• IMG-20210417-WA0013.jpeg
    IMG-20210417-WA0013.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 20
The only game left thats important to the opposition is Chelsea.
The rest hopefully will have 1 eye on the beach, Blackpool beach that is because or the travel ban.
What's Owen Oyston from Blackpool doing these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.