How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to go strong. I'd go with this team for tonight

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Laporte - Cancelo
Gundogan - Rodri - Bernardo
Mahrez - Jesus/Sterling - Foden

Sterling has to come back into form some time and tonight could be the night

Sunday then I'd go with the same team only with Dias coming in for one of the two centre backs and possibly Zinchenko in for Cancelo, then ideally KDB gets half an hour

PSG game the same team that went to Dortmund and won
Cancelo has been really poor these last few games so Zinchenko should start for me.

We don’t need much rotation this next week. 2/3 changes for Sunday but not the 7/8 we have been getting.

Time to go strong. I'd go with this team for tonight

Ederson
Walker - Stones - Laporte - Cancelo
Gundogan - Rodri - Bernardo
Mahrez - Jesus/Sterling - Foden

Sterling has to come back into form some time and tonight could be the night

Sunday then I'd go with the same team only with Dias coming in for one of the two centre backs and possibly Zinchenko in for Cancelo, then ideally KDB gets half an hour

PSG game the same team that went to Dortmund and won

Sterling can get fucked after his performance in a semi final.

there is a reason Leicesters odds have dropped,i was wondering if a possible points deduction from the PL as punishment may have caused that
Leicester's odds have probably dropped because loads of punters have heard a rumour probably started by the bookies and lumped on.
We won't get a points deduction.

there is a reason Leicesters odds have dropped,i was wondering if a possible points deduction from the PL as punishment may have caused that
Both Leicester and City’s odds have returned to pre ESL fiasco. There was clearly a belief that the 6 would be punished but that is no longer a prospect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.