How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind United winning games to keep us interested in going on and winning our next ones. Helps keep the momentum, does help that on a rare occasion our squad is fully fit so we can rotate for the league and CL, not that it helps Pep much with his selection.

Sorry but I want the cunts to lose every single game that they play , so not going to agree with you.

Without the help of bent referees they would be nowhere near where they currently are , so why wish for even more favours for them ?

Let them get fucked is my thoughts on the matter.

Sorry but I want the cunts to lose every single game that they play , so not going to agree with you.

Without the help of bent referees they would be nowhere near where they currently are , so why wish for even more favours for them ?

Let them get fucked is my thoughts on the matter.
I hope they finish 5th ( won't happen now unfortunately ) and lose the final of the Europa League.

As for their wins spurring us on I don't by that for one minute.

let Leicester spur us on (LOL).

I quite like the fact that we've won the league at St James' Park as well as Brighton's ground. It's a good tool to wind up Geordies (and Brightonians if I ever meet one). Would be nice to add Selhurst Park to that list this season. Villa park would have been even better but don't think it can happen now.

Not so sure this team can churn out 15-20 wins on the trot, in fact I'm pretty sure they won't. The question really is - points to win the league and will we get them. Mid to high 80's and really haven't got a clue. Hopefully the early season malaise has gone.

Aged well

Also, if you fancy a laugh, go to page 1 of this thread and have a read. Some awful predictions.
Not quite sure what you're hoping to achieve there, to be honest. Those comments were made on the last day of november. I'm guessing that we may well have been nearer to mid table than the top back then, points wise. Could you, or anybody, on that monday, have predicted that we'd win 19 out of our next 22 PL games? Or that Liverpool would crash and burn the way they did in jan/feb? I certainly wouldn't have. Yes; looking back now, some of those predictions were on the high side. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Not quite sure what you're hoping to achieve there, to be honest. Those comments were made on the last day of november. I'm guessing that we may well have been nearer to mid table than the top back then, points wise. Could you, or anybody, on that monday, have predicted that we'd win 19 out of our next 22 PL games? Or that Liverpool would crash and burn the way they did in jan/feb? I certainly wouldn't have. Yes; looking back now, some of those predictions were on the high side. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Still think 76 points will be enough haven't changed my view for a number of months now having come down from 80 points around Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.