How many strikers are we going to sign?

Claytop

I didn't want to take any of the specific threads already off topic so thought it was best to start another.

Just wondering how many strikers you think we are looking to buy?

With Balotelli gone, and Dzeko looking likely to leave, that leaves us with Aguero and Tevez.

Tevez is also heavily linked with a move away so we could be down to 1. (Not including Guidetti as we have no idea what his future is)

It seems we are getting close to bring in Cavani :) but I assume we will need a 3rd striker if the above 3 including Balotelli have gone?

I wouldn't think it will be another world class purchase, maybe a signing in the 10-15m pound range?

Claytop said:
I didn't want to take any of the specific threads already off topic so thought it was best to start another.

Just wondering how many strikers you think we are looking to buy?

With Balotelli gone, and Dzeko looking likely to leave, that leaves us with Aguero and Tevez.

Tevez is also heavily linked with a move away so we could be down to 1. (Not including Guidetti as we have no idea what his future is)

It seems we are getting close to bring in Cavani :) but I assume we will need a 3rd striker if the above 3 including Balotelli have gone?

I wouldn't think it will be another world class purchase, maybe a signing in the 10-15m pound range?

Villa, Aguero, Cavani, Benteke or pppllleeeaassseee Falcao.

Pretty much as you have it. Although, I think Guidetti is part of the club's plans.

Cavani, Aguero, Guidetti and X. Imagine X would be young and similar in style to a Tevez or Aguero, so someone like Luis Muriel rather than a Benteke type.

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Possible report that City have submitted a £138m (euro) offer for Neymar with a £40m (euro) compensation package to Barca !!!!

I don't think that quite fits in to the 10-15m range somehow.

Complete rubbish anyway, we could get Cavani, Falcao and Bale for that!

BlueMoonz1977 said:
Possible report that City have submitted a £138m (euro) offer for Neymar with a £40m (euro) compensation package to Barca !!!!

Sport.es are claiming that he has agreed to sign for barca on July 1st.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/neymar-comprometio-con-barca-pasada-semana-2396173

JOSEP Capdevila | 21.05.2013 | 15:40 h
The "soap opera" Neymar seems that finally comes to an end. The latest news coming from Brazil, in particular through "O Globo" indicate that the player and last week signed a document in which he agreed to move to FC Barcelona. It also specifies that the player should land in Barcelona on July 1, that is, the day following the conclusion of the Confederations Cup. Thus, his last game with the shirt of Santos could be this Sunday, against Flamengo in Brasilia and the first day of the "Brasileiro".

The information in "O Globo" is confirmed SPORT advance as today, in the sense that the Saints could organize a farewell match for the player after the Confederations Cup. That would be a few days delay arrival at Barcelona, ​​and that this meeting could play on July 7. The goal would be to Sao Paulo.

After the deal closed and Neymar, the signing could end up closing this Wednesday, when it meets the board of Santos. Everything seems to be in that meeting when they give final approval to the transfer.

yellamcfc said:
BlueMoonz1977 said:

Sport.es are claiming that he has agreed to sign for barca on July 1st.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/barca/neymar-comprometio-con-barca-pasada-semana-2396173

JOSEP Capdevila | 21.05.2013 | 15:40 h
The "soap opera" Neymar seems that finally comes to an end. The latest news coming from Brazil, in particular through "O Globo" indicate that the player and last week signed a document in which he agreed to move to FC Barcelona. It also specifies that the player should land in Barcelona on July 1, that is, the day following the conclusion of the Confederations Cup. Thus, his last game with the shirt of Santos could be this Sunday, against Flamengo in Brasilia and the first day of the "Brasileiro".

The information in "O Globo" is confirmed SPORT advance as today, in the sense that the Saints could organize a farewell match for the player after the Confederations Cup. That would be a few days delay arrival at Barcelona, ​​and that this meeting could play on July 7. The goal would be to Sao Paulo.

After the deal closed and Neymar, the signing could end up closing this Wednesday, when it meets the board of Santos. Everything seems to be in that meeting when they give final approval to the transfer.

According to other reports in Brasil Barca agents visited his father this week and reps to try and conclude the deal - however this was not achieved. All that is currently in place is the pre-agreement fee that Barca has paid to Santos.

One. Cavani.

Promote Guidetti to third choice, bring in a winger who can also be an emergency striker.

Someone like Navas, Sanchez and so on. They are not out and out forwards but so what. That's the whole point of a squad, if Aguero and Cavani are injured then Guidetti can't play you play someone else upfront and don't moan about it.

We don't need four strikers, never mind of the quality some people want/expect.

CTID101 said:
One. Cavani.

Promote Guidetti to third choice, bring in a winger who can also be an emergency striker.

Someone like Navas, Sanchez and so on. They are not out and out forwards but so what. That's the whole point of a squad, if Aguero and Cavani are injured then Guidetti can't play you play someone else upfront and don't moan about it.

We don't need four strikers, never mind of the quality some people want/expect.

Correct.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.