How many tickets have we for rags away

PaulPowerShower said:
dw7 said:
hhhhmmmm so you hatered of united is grater than your love of city

Not at all - I don't agree with the Glaizers and they way they extort money from football fans to service their own personal debt.

It's got fuck all to do with monkeys and everything to do with the organ grinders

fuck united and the glaziers go to support city

charliebigspuds said:
Didsbury Dave said:
just over 9000
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I heard yesterday that we have been given 500 in their main stand at £54 each, can't see it myself though.

This is true. We have got 9000 like I said a few weeks ago as soon as I found out, it includes our normal away allocation which has around 500 in their South stand. We also have the East Stand upper and normal East Stand section.

bluesmith said:
The club haven't announced the allocation. I personally think we have 6000. Leeds have 9000 for the FA Cup and they have tickets priced at £51 (these will be in the normal away section -3K), we dont so it suggests we have only got the east stand upper which hold 6k. Hope i'm wrong though.

You hoped right. Normal away section only has a few tickets at £51 quid and theyre the South Stand ones, the normal away section will be £41 or £42, same with East Upper.

True_Blue69 said:
charliebigspuds said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I heard yesterday that we have been given 500 in their main stand at £54 each, can't see it myself though.

This is true. We have got 9000 like I said a few weeks ago as soon as I found out, it includes our normal away allocation which has around 500 in their South stand. We also have the East Stand upper and normal East Stand section.
Why does it not detail the cost of the usual away allocation on the tickets page? Cant see them charging us less than united fans.

dw7 said:
PaulPowerShower said:
Not at all - I don't agree with the Glaizers and they way they extort money from football fans to service their own personal debt.

It's got fuck all to do with monkeys and everything to do with the organ grinders

fuck united and the glaziers go to support city

eeerrrrr........no......but thanks for going all 'super fan' on me........Ive been a season ticket holder for 20+ years

I'm city first but i personally feel I have to draw the line somewhere as a football fan - my own personal choice and opinion of which I do not inflict on anyone else

How much is a junior ticket, i dont have many loyalty points and im doubting its going to seasoncard? is there anyway i could go?

why is it all a big secret?

why don't City just say on the website how many tickets we have?

it's not rocket science

bluesmith said:
True_Blue69 said:
Why does it not detail the cost of the usual away allocation on the tickets page? Cant see them charging us less than united fans.

We are getting charged the same as them in that stand, same as we have done in every other derby. It is the section under the stadium security box, we have it every time we play there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.