How many tickets have we for rags away

True_Blue69 said:
bluesmith said:
Why does it not detail the cost of the usual away allocation on the tickets page? Cant see them charging us less than united fans.

We are getting charged the same as them in that stand, same as we have done in every other derby. It is the section under the stadium security box, we have it every time we play there.

So why does it not detail the price of those tickets? Leeds ticket info says they have £51 tickets ares does not.

bluesmith said:
True_Blue69 said:
We are getting charged the same as them in that stand, same as we have done in every other derby. It is the section under the stadium security box, we have it every time we play there.

So why does it not detail the price of those tickets? Leeds ticket info says they have £51 tickets ares does not.

Good question, Ill find out!

bluesmith said:
True_Blue69 said:

Ok, we do have the section and they are priced at £51, cant answer why theyre not available on our website though?

bluesmith said:
The club haven't announced the allocation. I personally think we have 6000. Leeds have 9000 for the FA Cup and they have tickets priced at £51 (these will be in the normal away section -3K), we dont so it suggests we have only got the east stand upper which hold 6k. Hope i'm wrong though.

That suggests Ken Bates is as desperate to rip off the fans as the glaziers. If Leeds have 9000 it's fairly safe to assume we will get the same amount.

ninjamonkey said:
bluesmith said:
The club haven't announced the allocation. I personally think we have 6000. Leeds have 9000 for the FA Cup and they have tickets priced at £51 (these will be in the normal away section -3K), we dont so it suggests we have only got the east stand upper which hold 6k. Hope i'm wrong though.

That suggests Ken Bates is as desperate to rip off the fans as the glaziers. If Leeds have 9000 it's fairly safe to assume we will get the same amount.
Ken Bates has nothing to do with it. That is the price United are selling the tickets at and is the standard price for those seats for all carling and FA cup games. If City had these tickets they would have to sell them at that price.

i went to the supports club meeting last night and this was asked
We have 9094 approx
Scum have 5400. less than Arsenal coz they stand up all the time
they have lost first two rows on level 2 and more segregation

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.