How many times have you watched city live?

W W

worsleyweb

I will kick off. I am going for 30 seasons at 16 times a season average, so 480.

sir peace frog said:
3 times since the takeover,a million times before the takeover,and you wouldn't believe the 3 games ive been to since the takeover

Try us

worsleyweb said:
sir peace frog said:
3 times since the takeover,a million times before the takeover,and you wouldn't believe the 3 games ive been to since the takeover

Try us
0-3 v forest in the fa cup at home
0-3 v arsenal when we had a player sent off after 5 mins
and my last one was (i didn't want to go,but my old man said i wasn't a jinx) wigan cup final.

sir peace frog said:
worsleyweb said:
sir peace frog said:

Try us
0-3 v forest in the fa cup at home
0-3 v arsenal when we had a player sent off after 5 mins
and my last one was (i didn't want to go,but my old man said i wasn't a jinx) wigan cup final.

Don't go again.

worsleyweb said:
de niro said:
wouldn't have a clue.

More than a thousand??

suppose so, honestly wouldn't know. done a fair few seasons where i've not missed a home game and a few where i've hardly missed an away. add in cups and euros i guess you may be right. first game was in 65.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.