How many units do you drink in a week?

Danny Hoekman

Following on from the 'Trying to keep off it during the week' thread, how much do you actually drink in a standard week?

Personally, I would say, in the 25 years since being a teenager, it's been very, very rare for me to go under the 'safety limit' 21 units a week. (The recent trip to Poznan actually resulted in approx 120 units in 3 days!).

So, who are the pissheads on here, who are careful with their intake and who are teetotal?

I doubt i have have stayed on the safe side of any limits in the last 25 years, hence, recently being diagnosed with high blood pressure and having to be on tablets for the rest of my life. However, i am determined to mend my ways for the sake of my family and myself.

BWTAC said:
I doubt i have have stayed on the safe side of any limits in the last 25 years, hence, recently being diagnosed with high blood pressure and having to be on tablets for the rest of my life. However, i am determined to mend my ways for the sake of my family and myself.

thread killer

drink far to much, probably going to be dead mid 40's

i don't mind though.

Zero Mon-Thu as a rule, 4 bottles of red and a few guinness' thrown-in for good measure over a weekend.

In comparison to most of my mates I'm pretty tame!

aphex said:
BWTAC said:

thread killer

drink far to much, probably going to be dead mid 40's

i don't mind though.

Absolutely this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.