how much do we wind other fans up?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Hammo99, 6 Jun 2019.

1. Hammo99

Hammo99

Now before anyone starts let me just say I think we’re the best fans in the land, and we conduct ourselves well. We defend the club loyally, we aren’t idiots (well, majority of us) we don’t have a bad reputation and we deserve the football we watch.
    However, how much piss do you think our winning ways boils, and how disliked are we as a fan group by others.

Are we seen as undeserved lottery winners by everyone or just the established clubs?
    Are we arrogant with our confidence in our team being the best there is?
    Does our rags to riches tale appeal to clubs in our old position?
    Will we ever get the recognition we deserve as fans or will the ‘empty seats no history’ thing be stuck with us?

I get really wound up seeing fans of other clubs bad mouthing us, with comments of the sort above, which leads me to think if our fortune ever changed and we went back to how we were, will we go back to being everyone’s favorite underdog or is this our identity now?

Franny's toilet roll likes this.
  2. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

The only fans of other clubs i know are friends and never speak badly to me about City. 100% of them wanted us to win the league. We might disagree about a goal being off-side or not but that's just normal fans....
    I have heard fans from other clubs on talksport stand up for us.....than again some slag us off...

3. acton28

acton28

On the Blue Moon: https://acton28.blog/dfa/
    We're not really here.

4. bluejon

bluejon

My general experience is that fans of the so-called 'big clubs' hate us, fans of the other clubs aren't arsed. When I've met fans of lower league teams, they've often actually buzzed off what's happened to us as they remember our fans turning out in such big numbers when we were down there too. So in summary: the armchairs hate us, real football fans quite like us. I'm happy with that.

5. jimharri

jimharri

What do I think re other clubs' fans opinions of us?

[​IMG]

6. andyhinch

andyhinch

After thinking long and hard about this, I’ve come to the conclusion I couldn’t give a fuck. Hope that helps.

7. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

[​IMG]

This image sums it up best.

I've noticed a lot of posts on RedCafe, Reddit etc. recently that start along the lines of 'no one cares about City' but then proceed to go on a 4 paragraph rant about how insignificant we are, featuring the words oil, arab, finacial doping and slave owners on repeat.

Just makes me laugh my arse off. They don't give a fuck about human rights unless it's in the context of their favourite football team losing, same as the British media.

On the topic of the British media, how anyone can even read or take seriously this gang of glorified bloggers and opinion writers is beyond me. All about clicks and revenue these days and being spoonfed info without questioning it. No integrity.

Best thing to do is laugh and wind rival fans up even more and don't click the links/buy the papers. Unsub from Sky. Money talks and that's all these weasles care about.

8. goatersnipple

goatersnipple

Team supported:
    Don't be daft
    Got a mate who supports stoke.
    Hes always going on that we sold are arses to the arabs.
    Stoke are owned by English owners .

Yeah and look where that's got ya.
    I hope everyone else hates us I couldn't give a toss

northstander62 likes this.
  9. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Ffs I've got work to do and you post this..........

Cannot stop watching the guy in the pink T-Shirt getting hooked by the invisible shepherds crook :-)

BackofJeanette likes this.
  10. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

And apologies - good use of the term weasel.........

Last edited: 6 Jun 2019