how much do we wind other fans up?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Hammo99, 6 Jun 2019.

1. peoffrey

peoffrey

The 1-0 away in the League Cup made me very happy. Most people in London hate Spurs but it’s Arsenal for me. The club for bell ends.

balotellishaircut likes this.
  2. I can’t understand Arsenal fans gripe with us, it’s like Sheikh Monsour sped up their repayments on their ground. Now for some strange reason they have 4 figure season ticket prices and a manager who has £50 million pound to spend to bring back the glory days. Where is all that money going?

3. peoffrey

peoffrey

They were vile. All the cliches came out i.e. Glory hunter or demanding to know why I lived in London. Really arrogant wankers who hated us. It was more than one of them and on more than one occasion. Conversely, the Chelsea fans were fine.

They’re the Fever Pitch club. Middle class wankers writing novels on the emotional aspects of supporting Arsenal.

4. I was out having a meal in Shambles square in town a few weeks back and the rags were at home. Two American rags who had come all the way from Indiana to watch them struck up a conversation with us, they referred to City as plastic. It was a red rag to a bull and informed them that supporting a team 1000 of miles away just because they had a period of success is the very epitome of plastic.

I like to be welcoming to anyone who visits or fair city and give them guidance on how to get the maximum enjoyment from their stay. So I informed them that Etihad Campus is the tram stop you need to see the Premier league trophy.

BrianW and mancityvstoke like this.
  5. peoffrey

peoffrey

It’s United then Liverpool then Leeds then Arsenal for me. I respect most other clubs.

6. yeah whatever !!

yeah whatever !!

the teeth bottom left always make me giggle.

7. Millwall? Chelsea? Everton? Spurs? Cardiff?

The list is endless