How Much Does Your Haircut Cost?

Near Tesco? If so, I reckon I know the exact one you're referring to. My mate went for a haircut and received a lecture about the benefits of Brexit! He didn't fancy his chances giving lip back to the fella cutting his hair...

Yes, old fashioned red barbers sign outside, I think it's called the barbers. Ron is the blokes name and he's a rag but decent with it we have some banter. His political views can be a bit iffy but he's a decent barber and cheap.

Yes, old fashioned red barbers sign outside, I think it's called the barbers. Ron is the blokes name and he's a rag but decent with it we have some banter. His political views can be a bit iffy but he's a decent barber and cheap.
Hahaha, that's the one! Class. To be fair, my mate does return so he can't be that bad.

In the first lockdown, I told my missus if she didn't have a go at doing my hair, I would shave it off. Bear in mind she is still miffed that I had it cut short from having it long in 1992 ... So she had a chat with her hairdresser for tips, and bought some proper scissors.

And turns out she has a real knack for it! Did it better than the barbers I used, so sacked him off and she does it regularly now. :-)

Haven't had a haircut since 2015, but that last on I think was about £20. They gave me a couple of beers while they were doing it, so not all bad.

Manstyle on Old Street, Ashton. OAP rate £6. 7 on top and 4 round the edges + eyebrows trimming. It's a new barber - the old one retired a few months ago. Coincidentally, the previous' dad used to be our milkman on the Moss in the 70s, and I played football with him. I went to Manstyle the week before i got married in 1975. My wedding photograph shows my hair longer after the visit than it is now before I go in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.