How much is enough?

dozzie26

Just contemplating income and outgoings. All depends on people's lifestyle, commitments and line of work is I suppose. But what would people class as a realistically decent salary for a good quality of life?

I know blokes on 25k who are happy, and others on say 80k, who work upwards of 60 hours a week, have a nice watch and house, but never have time to themselves to really relax. I will start the car with a £45-50k as a comfy salary.

Mods feel free to merge into any related thread.

Scousers £95 a week job seekers and housing benefit they know no difference

A lot of areas of the UK like this mate, I've lived in them. Quite sad to the untrained eye that these people know no better, but a large proportion of them are topping up that pay cheque with drug dealing, theft and other criminal activity.

It depends what you want, best advice do it for yourself not to impress the neighbours

Totally agree with this. Thankfully I don't but seen a lot of people fall down that road, getting worse as well within the younger generation with the help of social media. Can't live with it, can't live without it.

the answer will very much be related to how large your mortgage/rent is and how many mouths/wives you have to feed - and more importantly of course, how many european away trips you want to go on!

the answer will very much be related to how large your mortgage/rent is and how many mouths/wives you have to feed - and more importantly of course, how many european away trips you want to go on!

Definitely missing the Euro aways, more than any of the other games tbh. They do add up though even on a budget

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.