How much would you pay to see City at Wembley

Pam

My dad has been a blue since 1965 and was at Wembley the last three times we were there. However, since he has promised to pay for us to go to Wembley and stay over in London come the end of February, he has turned rag for Wednesday. Not.

How much would you be spending on the big day ... if there is a big day?

Re: How much would yoy pay to see City at Wembley

pam I would pay plenty to see us at wembley, doubt there will be many tickets going for a reasonable price though so I will, as usual, be in the pub outside wembley and spend about £60 on beer and food.

I'll have no chance of a tik from the club so will be in the £100/£200/£300 region, perhaps even more.

forevercity said:
will every season ticket holder get one?

Should get 30k so most will hopefully but you never know with the FA at Wembley they give all the tickets to the corporate wankers.

we wikk get 31000 tickets, (as some woman on ssn from villa said thats what they were getting), not sure how many season ticket holders we got but i should imagine that every season card holder who wants one should get one as not all will be able to go, or afford it. prop go to citycard sale, but cant see accesscard holders having much luck

i will be buying on as soon as i can and even if i have to spend £88 on the highest price ticket i will

£40 for travel, and prob another £40 on beer, food and a rip off programme, but even though im skint it will be worth every penny,

IF we dont lose wednesday night

come on city,, i wanna go to wembly again!!!

How much would yoy pay Pam? lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.