How often and for how long do you think about the title race

my pet Neverton follower has just confirmed by email the following

In respect of Old Trafford, we have a long and proud history of getting stuffed there since the Premier League started, other than our win in the inaugural season, and frankly I see no reason why we should alter such a tradition.

......say no more....I'm obsessed.

God knows how I will cope if we do win it!
End of the day we lost the league rather than them scroats win it.
I know I feel worse now :(

A lot less than a year ago when I thought of nothing but the Cup Final against Stoke. It seemed forever from the Semi to the Final.

This is a piece of piss as well when compared to one of the numerous Relegation fights (actually - in five of the six cases we had no fight) we got ourselves in.

Pam said:
I am obsessing and must stop. It is affecting my work. I don't want to do any work until it's over. And I don't see why I should. This is not normal, is it?

Brilliant.

The title race will go to the last game of the season. Why? Because its us.

I'm thinking about the title race all the time aswell, its driving me mad.

Pam please do me a favour, if we do win it promise me you will have a doctor with you at the last game with a defib just in case.

Not much as it serves no purpose other than making me nervous and restless so as little as possible.
Reading this topic was the first i thought about it in days tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.