How often do you just stay in all day?

W W

worsleyweb

And literally not leave the house?

I think I have been guilty in recent years of feeling have to do things every weekend, meals out, pictures, football and as well as work it means I never have a down day.

Trying to stay in and just relaxed all day today! Will see how it goes!

Weather looks shit which may help!

If I didn’t have a new dog I’d been in all the time at the moment, I can lose myself playing video games quite easily, helps with my mental health if I’m honest, which at the moment is fucked :(

Quite literally never. Work all week and have the kids all weekend. I always feel like I have to make the most of it and always feel the need to do something with them. My little lad woke me at 6.30 this morning to ask what we were doing today and what time I was getting up! I'd take a lie in right now, never mind a lazy day.

Never, not only because I have a dog I would be bored shirtless. I love being in my garden messing and a walk to the shops is good.

Never, not only because I have a dog I would be bored shirtless. I love being in my garden messing and a walk to the shops is good.
Hope you've got a brolly with you today, I'll be stopping in till dinner unless a big big blue walks passed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.