How our PR dept should act

CC1

mods - please move if already covered - but watching the Spurs press conference with their manager, how refreshing to see their PR guy putting the press in their place & PROTECTING the manager from the continual questions about the scum job

Why do they need protecting ? Just say I am here to talk about the football and the next match as Pep has done in the past. Some dickhead asks the same question and he just says "next".
Exactly, same when asked about referee's, or after the game the other night when asked about mourinho's sacking, he should just have said something along the lines of "I'm here to talk about tonight's game, not the managerial situation at another club". Its really not that hard.

Why do they need protecting ? Just say I am here to talk about the football and the next match as Pep has done in the past. Some dickhead asks the same question and he just says "next".
Watch the press conference on BBC Football. They totally derailed the entire press conference insisting Poch answered their questions.

Because if in bobbys case every week he was asked are you getting the sack,same with mp then the PR should say move on,why are they even sat there if they are not needed?

Because if in bobbys case every week he was asked are you getting the sack,same with mp then the PR should say move on,why are they even sat there if they are not needed?

Well you say they do nothing so they may as well not be sat there. Mancini wasn't asked every week if he was getting the sack at all and he could easily hold his own in press conferences and rarely if ever seemed perturbed. He generally had a good rapport with the press. He was certainly capable of saying move on I've answered that previously without having to have some lickspittle do it on his behalf.

Watch the press conference on BBC Football. They totally derailed the entire press conference insisting Poch answered their questions.

I didn't say they did not try and derail it. He should just say Im not answering that question. Some pr person saying it for him would make no difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.