How rubbish are international breaks?

I love the World Cup - best time to watch football. So... I guess that international breaks comes with the territory.

Being a blue you don't even get to read any snippets about our club in the national press for two weeks , anyone would think we weren't top of the league

Being a blue you don't even get to read any snippets about our club in the national press for two weeks , anyone would think we weren't top of the league
We are only joint top because goal difference was abolished whilst we were looking the other way, don't you know.

Horrific isn’t it. But I use this opportunity to be a good boyfriend and good family member, been for a long dog walk with the Mrs and going to see both my Nans today.
From next weekend until the next international break they can all fuck off.
:-)

Hate these breaks! I've just got no interest whatsoever in the England team these days because they are crap. And I think that will remain the case for a long, long time to come.

I hate international breaks with a passion.
Couldn't give a shit about the England team. Would sooner watch S****horpe play Notts County. Or even Strictly Come Dancing, which bores the shite out of me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.