How rubbish are international breaks?

I have the sky one too and i watched it live on sky tv,not a single word of concern for eddie just ranting about the red card,disgraceful twats

Funnily enough, i watched the Sky re-run this afternoon. They were still going on about it from the 80th minute till near enough the final whistle.

Funnily enough, i watched the Sky re-run this afternoon. They were still going on about it from the 80th minute till near enough the final whistle.
They were gutted we smashed the media darling dippers and klopp,to not show any concern for a injured player down for a long time was a disgrace

5 - 0 up and rat boy still on about, how dodgy our defence is.
The pair of them will do the derby and even if we don't let in a single goal till then they will still say we are dodgy at the back,they should have talked about how we toyed with the dippers and smashed their defence instead

As a proud Englishman I can't wait for the World Cup. Baddiel and Skinner, John Barnes rapping, a St George on every pub that hasn't become a funeral home, mad Russian ****s kicking fuck out of our fans, the whole country coming together to watch our inevitable exit in the group stage or if the lads step it up, the second round.

Grand.

Don't know about the non-European qualifying, but the Euro version would be infinitely better if all the minnows had a qualifying round, and then the best of those teams played the big boys in groups of 4 later on. This would significantly reduce the number of games played by the bigger teams and they'd all be more meaningful. The smaller countries would also have more meaningful, competitive games instead of being crushed 8-0 every other game, and average strikers wouldn't be able to pad their stats against San Marino or Liechtenstein. Of course this will never happen because of the money involved, but it would be a big improvement.

Don't know about the non-European qualifying, but the Euro version would be infinitely better if all the minnows had a qualifying round, and then the best of those teams played the big boys in groups of 4 later on. This would significantly reduce the number of games played by the bigger teams and they'd all be more meaningful. The smaller countries would also have more meaningful, competitive games instead of being crushed 8-0 every other game, and average strikers wouldn't be able to pad their stats against San Marino or Liechtenstein. Of course this will never happen because of the money involved, but it would be a big improvement.
Without doubt it makes sense.
Or have two Championships, one for the minnows and one for the bigger teams, with the semi finalists all being promoted to the top comp and the teams at the bottom of the group being relegated to the lower comp.

Far too many teams in the groups at the moment.

But UEFA and FIFA are heading in the opposite direction letting more countries into the Finals so they can fill their back pockets.

Without doubt it makes sense.
Or have two Championships, one for the minnows and one for the bigger teams, with the semi finalists all being promoted to the top comp and the teams at the bottom of the group being relegated to the lower comp.

Far too many teams in the groups at the moment.

But UEFA and FIFA are heading in the opposite direction letting more countries into the Finals so they can fill their back pockets.

Disagree

Sometimes it’s nice to watch your team give someone a good thrashing! Like saying a Minnow shouldn’t be allowed to play a Premiership team in the cup, smaller clubs thrive on playing glamorous big clubs and every now and then you will get a shock result.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.