How the Plague Caused the Reformation

I remember watching something about how puritanism was possibly caused by an epidemic of syphilis, which was a far more serious and visually unpleasant thing before the invention of antibiotics. So it's not that far-fetched that major social movements can come out of epidemics.

I remember watching something about how puritanism was possibly caused by an epidemic of syphilis, which was a far more serious and visually unpleasant thing before the invention of antibiotics. So it's not that far-fetched that major social movements can come out of epidemics.
One can only only assume then, that the escalation in the amount of back door breaching advice on here follows Anti Viral advancements in the treatment of A.I.D.s

I've never heard about that, but it sounds interesting. I read a book on how diseases change history a few years ago.

Disease and History

Well worth a read.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.