How to fill our time

2 questions
1. How does strip scrabble work
2. Where the photo`s

Anyway back to the strip cribbage
giphy.gif

you can thank me later

Good man. chin up pal that's the spirit.

Myself I have ordered Trivial pursuit and a compendium of games to entertain me when I am trapped in the house with the wife, she probably says the same thing about me. Our microwave broke 2 years ago and we replaced that it's being picked up today and the good lady is as excited as a kitten in springtime ( It's the normality of buying the unit that she likes I am sure)

In addition I have gone mad on ebay ordering PC cases RAM and SSD's so that my unfinished projects can be completed, there are motherboards and power supplies littered around the house in boxes that will finally get an outing where someone might make use of with Netflix or **Cough some other platform.

your microwave broke 2 years ago and now you are getting a new 1, mine was old and I replaced it same day as I got rid of the old 1

I used to love my Sunday afternoons out. We’d either monopolise the juke box in the one pub whilst watching the 16:30 KO or Ray’s Jazz Lounge would DJ in the other pub for a relaxed session. All over!

Number scrabble
I put down 17554397
My mate challenged it but we checked and it’s a number...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.