How to fill our time

Life is much the same for me,this place is my link to the outside world as always,i have been watching old games,the tv is always on in the background as i can't stand silence

I always thought the way i live was a curse,turns out it is not

Life is much the same for me,this place is my link to the outside world as always,i have been watching old games,the tv is always on in the background as i can't stand silence

Yes Karen it's strange how things turn out. Some good usually comes out of bad & we all need to stay as positive as we can under these awful circumstances.
Glad you got over your bout of the virus.

Yes Karen it's strange how things turn out. Some good usually comes out of bad & we all need to stay as positive as we can under these awful circumstances.
Glad you got over your bout of the virus.
Thanks,i am one of the least affected by isolation,it was just bad luck i actually went somewhere and caught it ! Duh

2 days at home with the missus trust me I am cursed

What year was that Barry header? It was vital for something (I think) and he went through the back of someone like a steam engine to get it?

did it even happen?

What year was that Barry header? It was vital for something (I think) and he went through the back of someone like a steam engine to get it?

did it even happen?

Was it in injury time versus Reading? 2012 I think maybe early December at a guess? Kept us slightly behind the rags at that point but after new year we were abysmal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.