How to get paint off a car

kp789

I have been an absolute donkey.

I have sprayed both front wings of the car with what I thought was 'paint protector' it was in fact car spray paint (I have no idea how)

Anyway it is done and i need to get it off. I have tried a bit of t cut and the like and it has sort of shifted altough I now have smeary white stuff on it which I cant wash off.

Any tips before I take it to the body shop!!!!

kp789 said:

I have sprayed both front wings of the car with what I thought was 'paint protector' it was in fact car spray paint (I have no idea how)

Anyway it is done and i need to get it off. I have tried a bit of t cut and the like and it has sort of shifted altough I now have smeary white stuff on it which I cant wash off.

White spirits and a soft cloth, worked for me 20 odd years ago when some **** sprayed my Ford Capri orange after a rave.

BigJimLittleJim said:
kp789 said:

White spirits and a soft cloth, worked for me 20 odd years ago when some **** sprayed my Ford Capri orange after a rave.

This or diesel it works you have to be gentle with it otherwise you will leave a smear. Vinegar works as well.

2i24pjp.jpg

PLUS

dvg0b7.jpg

Might not do your car much good, but it certainly will get the paint off....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.