How to go about getting unblocked from a thread

Tugay One Cup

I got pretty offended earlier when a user made accusations on the Yaya thread and used some strong words. Now I've apologised via PM (not because I want to get unblocked, but because I was out of line) and I believe the matter is settled.

Now how do I go about getting back on the thread? Is it a question of grovelling to a mod, will I be allowed back on after a certain amount of time or is it a question of being permanently banned? This is the number one place I come for City talk/ news so I'll be gutted if I've got myself permanently blocked from a thread about one of our top players.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere or is common knowledge but I'm a relatively new user so delete this thread if necessary.

I got pretty offended earlier when a user made accusations on the Yaya thread and used some strong words. Now I've apologised via PM (not because I want to get unblocked, but because I was out of line) and I believe the matter is settled.

Now how do I go about getting back on the thread? Is it a question of grovelling to a mod, will I be allowed back on after a certain amount of time or is it a question of being permanently banned? This is the number one place I come for City talk/ news so I'll be gutted if I've got myself permanently blocked from a thread about one of our top players.

Sorry if this has been posted elsewhere or is common knowledge but I'm a relatively new user so delete this thread if necessary.
I thought the thread had just been locked whilst it got cleaned up? How do you know it's a thread ban?

No-one is getting on there as it's not available at the moment

Don't rise to people just report them which is what i did to the person concerned

I thought the thread had just been locked whilst it got cleaned up? How do you know it's a thread ban?

Maybe I'm wrong, I got a message from the user asking if I had reported them and got them banned. I hadn't but assumed that, because of the timing and the content of the posts, that we'd both been banned.

Maybe I'm wrong, I got a message from the user asking if I had reported them and got them banned. I hadn't but assumed that, because of the timing and the content of the posts, that we'd both been banned.
I think you recieve an official notification from admin if you get a thread ban - or presume so, I'm not entirely sure.
I noticed the thread had disappeared but put it down to being cleaned up after that last couple of pages started to go off topic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.