How to manage pubs opening again.

When pubs reopen so will many businesses and schools .

If it is on a monday then most won't even be thinking about the pub as a first priority, and many after weeks of chilling out will be tored after a full dats grat and jolust go home.

Pubs won't be hammered in my opinion any more than normal

When pubs reopen so will many businesses and schools .

If it is on a monday then most won't even be thinking about the pub as a first priority, and many after weeks of chilling out will be tored after a full dats grat and jolust go home.

Pubs won't be hammered in my opinion any more than normal
Are you mad

Thankfully rather than sadly in my humble opinion. Too many people can't follow instruction when sober even less when half cut.
True, but I was looking at it from the point of view of those who's livelihoods depend on being open.

I will definitely be boycotting them. Really hope social media could play a part in people to do the same - unfortunately the lure of a £2 pint is a tough ask to avoid for many.

It would be good to see the Government put some restrictions in place to allow a maximum of 20 people in a pub at any one time, including beer gardens.

It wouldn't make it worth opening up for Wetherspoons so fuck them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.