How to push on.

I❤️city we got Pep for a reason and it wasn't to emulate the fat Sam's and redknapps of the football world, it was to have Peps style of play, and we have that and long may it continue. If he resorts to the big man upfront then we have a Fat Sam or a Redknapp called Pep !!!

I❤️city we got Pep for a reason and it wasn't to emulate the fat Sam's and redknapps of the football world, it was to have Peps style of play, and we have that and long may it continue. If he resorts to the big man upfront then we have a Fat Sam or a Redknapp called Pep !!!

Well, that’s a new one. I’ve heard “(Name of manger) out!” for decisions a manger has made, and for those that he should have made, but never for decisions a manager hasn’t yet made nor will ever make.

Well, that’s a new one. I’ve heard “(Name of manger) out!” for decisions a manger has made, and for those that he should have made, but never for decisions a manager hasn’t yet made nor will ever make.
I just find it hilarious that Pep has come in made wholesale changes to how we play football, and all some people want is a big man upfront, totally going against everything that Pep has given us this season .

We can't improve on last season, at least not in the league. We shouldn't even be thinking about 100 points again. If next season we can be in the title race by the final day and reach the UCL final, while winning a domestic cup, it'll be a huge success. Title defences are hard. We shouldn't expect to win easily next year.

Carry on as we have this season, but with a couple of new signings that improve the team.

Don't repeat the mistakes of the 2012 transfer window by not bringing in enough quality to stay well ahead of Liverpool and rags after they've strengthened.

Lewandowski is quite a big man and was Peps leading attacker for 3 seasons.Nobody wants Crouch to come here and i dont think that is waht fans here think under big man

If we had one we would break down stubborn defences more easily.

I don't think a big man is the answer. I used to, but then after watching us against Huddersfield and in part against the Saints we seemed to be putting crosses in and it was fucking rubbish, big centre backs just headed or hoofed them out every time. It wasn't like watching City play at all, especially the Hudd game. We just needed to keep it and be more clinical. Or more aggressive against big defenders like Hoedt and van Dijk. Not a big target man, just a direct aggressive attacker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.