How to transfer single game tickets

FeeD-ThE-GrEEk

Hi, apologies if this has already been posted. I have a friend who wants to go to a city home game and my plan was to buy them a single ticket and potentially screen shot the QR code and send it to them, would this work? And if not how else could i transfer the ticket to a non Cityzens member? Thanks for any help

Hi, apologies if this has already been posted. I have a friend who wants to go to a city home game and my plan was to buy them a single ticket and potentially screen shot the QR code and send it to them, would this work? And if not how else could i transfer the ticket to a non Cityzens member? Thanks for any help
Sorry for the late reply but the answer to your question is yes, screenshot of the ticket and QR code works. I gained entry to the Leeds game doing this as I couldn't get the ticket to load into my Google pay wallet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.