How was work today?

3rdgenerationblue

I am usually pretty good at explaining to the plastic fans at work on any given post match discussion how a defeat is all because of the ref or the wind or a fluke or whatever, resorting to history or uefa or some other highly dubious reason.

But today...................well, that was tricky. I had to fall back on the time tested and most effective use of potential violence and insults. I'll probably have to apologise tomorrow but it saved the embarrassment of trying to explain that performance.

Thanks lads.

No real rags at my place. None who go to the game anyway. So as they dont go their opinion does not count

Had nowt because the fuckers know they've been bossed last few seasons and won't get a reaction from me.

Plus, we're after bigger things than winning the derby battles these days, which I would of told them if they had asked.

I never left my office once. Overheard a few hobby rags spouting on. One wanker said manchester wasn't blue for long! Another was gobbing on about aguero leaving. They are too shit scared to have a pop at me!

I just glared at them as I left.

Fucking grim. This is the land of the self righteous plastic rag. And the Mickeys. And the Tarquins. I won't bother mentioning a certain Glasgow side as that's a can of worms best left closed.

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.