How well do you know your neighbours/neighbourhood ?

Really? Some proper cunts about. Was the argument work related?
No. It was about noise. They objected to the fact i cheered Citys goals.

Bloke came round acting up. Words were exchanged. He was videoing or recording more like, what was said.

My work has a code of conduct. They say certain words said could be classed as grossly offensive.

My union struck a deal but it was not too great for about 3 weeks

No. It was about noise. They objected to the fact i cheered Citys goals.

Bloke came round acting up. Words were exchanged. He was videoing or recording more like, what was said.

My work has a code of conduct. They say certain words said could be classed as grossly offensive.

My union struck a deal but it was not too great for about 3 weeks
Sorry to hear that mate. People do love to pull a phone out and record these days don't they.
You in Alkrington? I've found that's where most of the most bitter reds live these days.

Sorry to hear that mate. People do love to pull a phone out and record these days don't they.
You in Alkrington? I've found that's where most of the most bitter reds live these days.
Yes although her fella says he is a blue

Hope to see him at a game one day ;)

Never lived anywhere very long since I left flew the coop, but I'm into the 2nd year now where I am. Not the neighbourly type, I've never known hardly anything about any of the neighbours I've had. This place I live now though has hedges or privets, so I have to cut them and to do so, on one side, I simply have to stand on next door's land. (Cut through the wire today, but luckily I was just finishing, and anyway I managed to skin the plastic wire covering with a Stanley knife then taped it all up and the thing is working again) Next door guy came out, said thanks for cutting the hedge, then told me he nearly ran over a Jew. He couldn't see backing off his drive with the privets being so tall.. fair enough, but also made sure to tell me that he hates Jews :/
I last thing I want is this silly sod blaming me for reversing into a Jew, or anyone else for that matter.. gonna keep on top of those hedges from now on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.